Terms and Conditions
Authors: Maria Lohan, Áine Aventin and Peter O’Halloran
Contributors: Honor Young (Cardiff University), Lisa McDaid (University of Queensland formerly of Glasgow University) and Rebecca French (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
Principal Investigator: Prof Maria Lohan
The project (the Jack Trial) leading to this resource its content and associated materials, entitled “If I were Jack”, (the “Original Work”) has received funding from:
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Public Health Research programme, grant number NIHR PHR 15/181/01.This funding was for the Jack Effectiveness Trial, and included optimisation of the resource “If I were Jack”
- The Health and Social Care Public Health Agency Northern Ireland. This funding was for the optimisation of the parental component of “If I were Jack”.
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Public Health Research programme (project number 12/153/26) and the Public Health Agency of Health and Social Care Public Health Agency Northern Ireland. This funding was for the “If I were Jack” feasibility trial.
- The Health and Social Care Public Health Agency Northern Ireland, Cardiff University, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the Scottish Government Chief Scientist Office (CSO) at the MRC/CSO Social & Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow (MC_UU_12017/11, SPHSU11).This funding was for a transferability study of the resource in Great Britain.
- UK Economic and Social Research Council (RES-189-25-0300), the Irish Health Service Executive's Crisis Pregnancy Programme (Ireland) and the Health and Social Care Public Health Agency, Northern Ireland. This funding was for the development process of “If I were Jack” resource.
Disclaimer The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
“Users” are limited to teachers in secondary schools in the [UK and Ireland] Please use the Northern Ireland / Scotland registration page or the England / Wales registration page if you wish to use.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed upon in writing, THIS WORK IS DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; WITHOUT EVEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
The Work may not be copied, reproduced, rented, sold, performed, broadcast or adapted without the permission of the Queen’s University of Belfast.
For queries, requests for adaptation (including foreign language adaptation), requests for commercial licenses, or requests for a licenses outside of the Purpose please contact the Principal Investigator via email at email@example.com